Taijiquan, as a form of physical activity
Based on the philosophic principle of Taiji and combined with a deep knowledge of the Chinese Traditional Medicine and the Martial Arts, a true art of motion was created, by the name of Taijiquan (Tai Chi Chuan).
Taijiquan is a form of inside and outside body practice, a form of education that may be one’s own path or one of the stages people need when they follow their path.
Taijiquan harmoniously combines, through motion, the two universal, apparent contradictory aspects: Yin and Yang. The purpose is to understand the two aspects, the change of one into the other and their harmony.
The influence of this activity is beneficial to health since the flow and execution of movements apply the principles of the Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The movements are slow, continuous, and smooth, like a dance that implies force and relaxation, in a unique rhythm of total harmony between Yin and Yang.
THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF TAIJIQUAN:
- Balances the entire body, from the energetic perspective.
- Prolongs life
- Delays biological aging
- Prevents and treats depression
- Regulates brain activity and solves stress related issues and, in time, leads to a general state of relaxation • Helps with the treatment of arthritis
- Improves, significantly, body flexibility and slows down ankylosing spondylitis
- Helps the fight against cancer and during the postoperative periods
- Highly efficient in the coronary diseases and vascular procedures
- Regulates cholesterol and the triglycerides
- Treats high blood pressure
- Significantly improves balance and the general condition of people with Parkinson disease (easy and moderate forms of the disease)
- Treats insomnia
- Increases lung capacity and is helpful in all forms of pulmonary diseases
- Upon exercise, massages internally the abdominal organs and has beneficial influence on vascularization and nerve transmission
- It is beneficial in skin diseases (dermatitis, psoriasis, etc.)
- Helps regenerate joints from injury
- Practices leg muscles in a manner protective of muscle fiber
- Increases flexibility
- Solves digestion issues